Monday, November 1, 2010

Attitude of Gratitude - Day One!

I cannot tell you how thrilled I am with the response to my Attitude of Gratitude challenge!  Thank you to all of those who are joining me in expressing gratitude daily and publicly for the month of November.  It warms my heart to see so many people accompanying me on my little journey to become a more grateful person.


As I was preparing for this challenge, I thought it would be nice to have a tangible record of my thoughts, something other than a list of posts on Facebook, tweets, and blog posts.  I made a simple little mini album that I will be filling with the words I share online.  Here's a peek (I'll be sharing the rest on Wednesday at The Studio):


Okay, now for my very first A of G: I'm grateful for a son who loves to sing.  His sweet, hoarse, 7-year old voice was bringing happiness to our morning routine today, and it made me smile :).  This is the two of us while Trunk-or-Treating Saturday night.  He was a mad scientist :).


If you're reading about this challenge for the first time, please see this post for more details.  Have a wonderful day! Tessa

4 comments:

  1. I need to participate in this too. I think everyone should be more grateful of the blessings that we have, whether big or small!! What a great thing to do:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I posted mine today! :oD

    Girl, how YOUNG are you??!!!! You look like a teenager in that pic!!!!!!! LUCKY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone for joining in! And Heidi, I'm 29 :). I get that a lot.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!