Monday, November 29, 2010

Calling all Attitude of Gratitude Players...

Can you believe that only a couple days are left in my Attitude of Gratitude challenge? Where has this month gone?  As I look back, I feel blessed, enlightened, happier, more hopeful, and energized in my lifelong journey to become a better person.  How do you feel?  What are your thoughts as this project comes to a close?


I am planning to dedicate a special post to my final thoughts on this challenge, including photos of my finished gratitude journal and announcing the winner of a $25.00 gift certificate to my shop.  If you have played along, please remember to link me to your posts here.  I am very interested to hear what you have to say after participating, even if it wasn't on a daily basis.  Please email me your thoughts, and with your permission, I'd like to share them here on the blog - precociouspaper (at) yahoo (dot) com.  Please send your emails and link your posts by Saturday night.  I will publish my post and announce our winner on Sunday.

Today I'm grateful for this life that I have been given - the experiences that are mine to grow and learn from, the joys and the sorrows that I have been blessed with, free agency that allows me to make my own choices, and the eyes to see that I am perfectly fine as me.

Before you go, I have some fun news :).  Precocious Paper is being featured in the December/January issue of Ready, Set, Create!  I really enjoyed doing the interview and cannot wait to read about it.  Take a look at this cover - that's a Precocious Paper Sewing Pattern Petals bloom!


Also, I will be the featured artist at Scrapbook News and Review on December 6th.  I won't give any hints, but I will tell you that I worked very hard and this is what my scraptable looked like when I was done creating samples:


Have a wonderful Monday, all!  Tessa

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the cover Tessa! That is so cool! Also, I'm glad my desk isn't the only one that looks like that after completing a project ;) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your flower creation being featured on the cover card, soooo exciting!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh boy... I hope you don't end up hating me after I go link all my posts... lol... I am proud to say that I did every day! YAY ME!! I am off to link now to the other post... and I would be beyond honored if you featured me!! :):):):) Thanks for this great challenge Tessa! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhhhhhhh and PS on being featured!!! That's AWESOME!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So exciting about the RSC cover!!!! VERY cool!!!

    And I can't wait to see your SNR feature!!!!

    I wasn't able to make myself blog everyday but I loved having a purpose at the end of every post I did blog. Thank you for your project!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!