Sunday, January 23, 2011

Someday...

Today's challenge at The Studio will have you thinking ahead: With the new year upon us, a lot of people have been focusing on their resolutions for 2011. With that in mind, we'd like to hear about a LONG TERM goal of yours. Do you have a big ambition? Let's create a layout reflecting on these goals as a reminder of what we one day hope to achieve.


I have wanted to be a school teacher for a long time. I made the decision in high school and entered college fully intending to earn my degree and become a credentialed teacher. However, life had other plans for me and I became a wife and mother before I could finish school. I don't regret the path my life has taken one bit, but I do still dream of becoming a teacher. I will, someday, make that dream a reality. In the meantime, I teach dance, I teach my boys, I volunteer in their classrooms, and I teach at church.


I was in a "pretty" mood when I sat down to create this layout.  Can you believe it?  There's barely any mist here :).  But I did use some Hambly transparencies that I've had in my stash for years and managaed to add only a smidge of my favorite houndstooth tape.


I'd love to see what your long-term goals are.  Please join us at The Studio here for all the details.  Enjoy your day! Tessa

8 comments:

  1. This is a fab layout Tess. I am sure you will become a teacher one day. I love the pics - did you stage them? I may copy this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!!! What a GREAT goal to have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout Tessa! You would make a GREAT teacher! (well you already are but you know what I mean right?) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this Tessa! It is just PURE MAGIC! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the photos on this page! And that IS a fantastic goal!

    ReplyDelete
  6. someday i'll be on a fashion magazine :D
    that's a nice art anyway. Singapore Florist

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful layout....I hope it happens for you Tessa!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is AMAZING! Way to scrap your dream, thanks for the reminder to let my family know me and what I want to do.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!