Friday, May 20, 2011

Designer Friday!

Happy Friday! I've been blessed with a wonderful response to the monthly samplers, so I thought it would be fun to offer more sampler options in the shop.  I have several in the works, but today I would like to share with you the first mini sampler to hit Precocious Paper's virtual shelves: Fuchsia Cherries!


The very talented Mandy Koeppen worked her magic with the mini sampler and created this fabulous card:


Don't these colors make you think of summer?  The deep pink and golden yellow say summer to me :).  Mandy's stellar cardmaking skills didn't stop there:



Gorgeous, right?! I love how easy it is to give a handmade note some serious texture and "wow" by adding a fabric and felt flower :).  Mandy also dressed up a simple headband for her daughter:


How cute is this?!  All you would have to do to recreate this look is sandwich your headband between a piece of felt and the flowers, with hot glue in between.  Not even five minutes and you would have your own sweet hair accessory :).

You can find the mini sampler, Fuchsia Cherries, here.  If you have any requests for color palettes or themes, let me know! I have a list going and would love to add your ideas.  Thank you Mandy for your fabulous work, and thank you for stopping by today!

The boys are gone on a camping trip tonight, which leaves me all. by. myself.  It's either going to be a scrappy marathon or a night out with my sisters.  Either way, I can't wait! Enjoy your weekend :). Tessa

6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous!!! Do you do custom orders?? My 2 daughters are in a wedding this summer and I would love some flowers for their hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the mini sampler! Mandy's projects are stunning.

    Enjoy your 'you' time, tonight. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE ALL OF THE cards and projects here!! I would most def wear that head band too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cards and the headband! Love the fuschia flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the headband! These new colors are so fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!