Friday, June 17, 2011

Designer Friday - July Sampler Sneak

Happy Friday, all!  I am excited to share with you a sneak peek of the Precocious Paper July Sampler.  Design team member Mandy has created some fabulous things that I just know you're going to love :). First up, brooches!


Mandy said, "I made these thinking of my granny but the girls love them so I guess they are keeping them. I replaced the middle buttons with Epiphany Crafts Vintage settings with the epoxy photo middles. Simple and fun!" I LOVE this idea and am going to have to pick up some of those photo settings :).


I love this next project, a layout featuring a tissue paper flower:


Mandy's last project is just genius.  With the aid of her sewing machine, this mini made from felt and baseball card page protectors houses wallet-sized photos perfect for a purse.  The large flower on the front and the ribbon tied on the side come in the sampler :).



Thank you for your inspiring work, Mandy!  For more photos of Mandy's projects, please see the Precocious Paper Facebook page.  The July Sampler will go on sale June 25th.  In other Precocious Paper news, sale #4600 is quickly approaching and whoever that may be will find a free mini sampler in their package :).  I like doing these little giveaways every 100 sales :).  You can shop here.  

On a personal note, thank you for all your well-wishes for Jaxon.  He's doing great and at the moment has the cheesiest grin with a funny tooth.  I still feel a bit like I'm being asked to run an obstacle course this month, but in the end, all is well :).  Have a fabulous weekend! Tessa

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!