Thursday, July 7, 2011

Fancy Feathers

Hello! It's Thursday, which means I have a page to share for the latest Sketchy Thursdays reveal:


Carson has been asking for a layout about his field trip to the zoo, so I scrapped one of our favorite attractions - the peacocks.  They don't actually live there, but hang around for the food and company.  They kept flying over us and walking across our paths, startling Carson once.  They were gorgeous! The sketch called for banners:


And I was happy to oblige with little bits of ribbon from my scrap jar:



The prize this week is some fabulous goodies from a fellow Etsy shop, Cozy Dog.  Check out all the details here.  And if you're in the mood to play along with one more challenge, Scrapbook Circle has a new challenge up today, too!


Inspired by their July Kit, Blast Off, SBC is challenging you to create a red, white and blue layout.  You don't have to be a subscriber to play, so come on over and join in the fun.  Details here.

Have a great day, everyone! Tessa

4 comments:

  1. So cute - especially love that ribbon pieces banner! I am usually really good about saving all scraps, but ribbon that small usually gets tossed in the trash - I will be saving it from now on - TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO pretty! I love the colors and patterns you chose and how perfectly they go with the peacock pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is just GORGeOUS loving the colors--perfect for a peacock!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Love those colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!