Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Sticky Sweet Summer Treat

Happy Tuesday!  I was in recovery mode yesterday and neglected to direct your attention to a new project I have up at the GCD Studios blog.  You can see the original post here.  As a new feature at GCD Studios, the design team has been given color palettes to work with each month, and my first color palette is this gorgeous one:


Not only did it inspire this layout, full of GCD goodies:


But also the wreath gracing my front door:


As you'll read in the post, someday these will be the colors of my craft room. Someday.

This past weekend has left my heart very full.  On Friday we said "until we meet again" to Grandma Nichols, my husband's cousins' grandmother.  I only met her a few times, but this warm, generous woman left an impression on me. I am so glad that I knew her, even if only briefly.


Saturday was Colten's baptism.  If you are unfamiliar with LDS baptisms, you can read more about the ordinance here.  The day was very special and Colten was smiles from ear to ear. I'm a proud mama :).  I hope your weekend was just as wonderful and that your week is off to a great start! Thanks for stopping by :). Tessa

3 comments:

  1. Wow really great projects Tessa! I love the bright colours they give the projects such a summery feel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely BRIGHT fun kitchen! love the projects that you made.
    yeah for Colten!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that bright, happy layout is just awesome! and the wreath is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!