Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Scrap Fit

Happy Tuesday! I'm a little sunburned and tired, but yesterday at Six Flags Discovery Kingdom sure was a lot of fun! Who knew my eight year old was a roller coaster junkie?! Quality time with the family, my sister and niece was definitely needed and enjoyed :).


LOL, this was during the dolphin show. I have no idea what's going on with Colten's face - a dolphin must have done something cool ;).


I wanted to let you all know about a challenge blog that Precocious Paper is sponsoring this month - Scrap Fit! I am sponsoring two challenges.  The lucky winner of the first challenge - to put a banner on it - will win the July Sampler and a pair of Pink Limeade Butterfly Doilies:


I hope you'll stop by and play along. I'd love to send you some of my handmade goodies.  And before I go, I want to publicly wish my wonderful husband a very Happy Birthday! I get to make fun of him because now he is 30 and I'm still in my twenties - for a few weeks, anyway ;). Enjoy your day! Tessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!