Friday, December 16, 2011

Felt Bows and Necklaces

Happy Friday! I just wanted to pop in to let you know about a couple of blog features going on :). I had several people ask me how I made the felt bows for these cards:


So, I created a tutorial that is on the SRM blog today. Enjoy!


Also, I have a necklace on the GCD Studios blog. I used a few of the cabochons from the Sweet Surrender line, as well as the Chip Art tool and some Chip Art jewelry. You can see my post here, as well as as the inspiration photo that started it all.


I am so swamped with work right now that I just haven't been able to pin down my new Precocious Paper design team. Thank you for all who are waiting so patiently! Have a fabulous weekend! Tessa

5 comments:

  1. the necklace is gorgeous and thank you so much for the felt bow tutorial--I was wondering how you made them bc I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great!
    If I try it and I know I will, I'll be sure to let you know and link it up ;-)

    I'm pinning you!
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!