Monday, February 13, 2012

Ruffles and Rambunctious Boys

Hello, hello, hello! I hope your week is off to a great start :). We have a bit of a crazy one planned at the Buys'. The boys are out of school this week due to furlough days, "non-school days", and the President's Day holiday (I live in California, mind you). Between entertaining them, Valentine's Day, cub scouts events, and other fun stuff, I'm not sure when I'll have time for the usual routine. Oh, and Jaxon is potty-training. Am I crazy? Probably :). But I'm looking forward to all of it, including whatever time I get in the studio to stock more of these pretties:


I shared this photo on the Precocious Paper facebook wall several days ago, and it was met with a lot of enthusiasm :). My design team has been busy working with these new flowers, and I have been putting together a few things, too, including this brooch:


I put three Ruffle Blossoms together and added a charm made with Epiphany Crafts products (round 14 tool and setting). Tip: the glitter-outlined dots on My Mind's Eye Lost and Found papers are the exact same size as the tool, so I ended up with a touch of text and glitter - perfect!


Ruffle Blossoms will be offered in over 30 colors and in several prints. You can choose from cardstock backings for paper crafts or felt backings for hair clips and jewelry. I'll let you know when they are available! Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy your day :). Tessa

3 comments:

  1. ooooo! when and where will this be available for purchase (or giveaway?!!) great idea!
    marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh, these are just gorgeous! i especially love that light blue!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!