Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Wrap it Up Wednesday - SRM Stickers and DCWV


A friend was celebrating her birthday recently, so I made a card and wrapped up a box of Girl Scout cookies for her ;).


I made the card with the Magnolia Way stack by DCWV. This stack includes some sheets of paper that have a different design on each quarter, so I simply cut out the 6 x 6 piece that I wanted for the background, then fussy-cut the matching flower from another sheet. The sentiment is by SRM Stickers.


I also used SRM Stickers to cover the wrapped box. After I tied the grosgrain ribbon bow, I added stickers here and there to make it a bit more festive. 


All in all, it was a quick project to put together the card and package. I loved using SRM Stickers and DCWV to get the job done :).

My 4th grader is competing in the county spelling bee today. He won at his school, then the district level. I have no idea what to expect tomorrow, but I know one thing for certain - I am more nervous than he is! It's been hard to get his nose out of a book long enough for him to study, so who knows what will happen?! I just hope he enjoys the experience. Hopefully your day isn't filled with nervous butterflies! Thanks for stopping by :). Tessa

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful little gift! I think its so lovely to give gifts that look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!