Thursday, April 4, 2013

Peachy Spring Wreath - SEI

I've really been into home decor projects lately, and one of my latest assignments for SEI is no exception. As a house-warming gift for my sister I made this grapevine wreath:



I made the large, lacy flowers from papers in the Diane collection. Did you know that SEI has fabric papers (and other fancy papers with all kinds of different textures and patterns)? I think it's my favorite part of their product line. They are so fun to work with and easy to die-cut.



I made the garland by cutting circles in two sizes with my Cameo. I would have used a paper punch, but I didn't have one petite enough ;). These are pretty small.



If you are looking for a peachy Spring palette for your next project, be sure to check out SEI's Diane collection. There really isn't anything on the market quite like it. And be sure to see my post at SEI's lifestyle blog for more details and other great projects.

Thanks for stopping by! Tessa

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!