Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Fiskars and SRM are sew cute together!

Today and for the next two days, Fiskars and SRM Stickers are teaming up to bring you projects inspired by both company's products. I've long been a Fiskars fan, as evident by my scissors, trimmers, and the majority of punches in my stash. I had the wonderful opportunity to work with one of the XXXL punches and SRM Stickers to create calendars:



You can read all about my process on the Fiskars blog here. I also created a step-by-step photo tutorial for making these sewing pattern paper flowers. You can find it via Fiskars here.



I used the May Scrapbook Circle kit and add-on to make my calendars, with the addition of felt roses from  my Etsy shop, Precocious Paper.

I am planning to gift these calendars for Mother's Day, but you could also apply this idea to a teacher gift (the end of the school year is just around the corner!).

Be sure to check out Fiskars and SRM Stickers. Thank you to both companies for the opportunity to play with your fabulous products :). And thank you for stopping by today! Tessa

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!