Monday, May 6, 2013

Swagger meets Cowboy at Fancy Pants Designs

Hello! Or should I say, Howdy! I've got a layout up on the Fancy Pants Designs blog today all about my 4 year old's cowboy birthday party. I used the Swagger line in a "western" way, and it turned out great!


I created a sketch for this layout, as well as a matching card, so please check out the post and let me know what you think! Other than paper and pen sketches, this is the first layout sketch that I've created and shared. I hope you find it useful! You can find the sketch here.

I've got a lot to catch you up on - it's been a whirlwind couple of weeks! Stay tuned, this gal will be a regular blogger again starting now ;). Have a good one! Tessa

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!