Sunday, June 2, 2013

SMASH Sunday - Loving...


Hello! On Wednesday I shared with you the first pages of my SMASH words book, inspired by word prompt flair from {a flair for buttons}. You can see that post here. Today, I am sharing the rest of the "loving..." pages:



I went with an orange/navy/pink color palette for this page spread about Spring. Not typical Spring colors, but I still love the combination. I used a die-cut card by Dear Lizzy as the focal point on the left side.


The right side features a glassine bag by SRM Stickers, as well as some SRM sticker sentiments. I added bits and pieces to the outside and placed my photos inside the bag.



The next page has a very different color palette - light pink, teal and tan. I wanted this page spread to be especially girly.



I used some things I'd been hoarding in my SMASH stash, such as a clothing label, vintage wallpaper, and a paint chip:


On the other side I wanted some semi-private space for journaling, so I adhered a card that you can open to read.



This beautiful flair is by {a flair for buttons}. I thought it was a perfect match :).



I'm adding more close-ups and views of these pages to my flickr photostream here. Join me next Sunday for more pages. I haven't decided which book I'll be playing in this week, but I'm itching for some SMASHing time and will definitely have a lot to share. Thanks for stopping by! Tessa

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful as always! I love a flair for buttons too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful--I really like that this is interactive!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!