Thursday, September 5, 2013

More Layouts with DCWV

I'm back with more layouts featuring DCWV stacks! First up, this one featuring the Vintage Collector stack:


This was a photo from our sister trip to San Diego last year. The day we visited the San Diego Zoo was also Caitlin's birthday. We made sure she got her birthday sticker so that everyone in the park knew that it was her special day ;).



One of my sheets in this stack is the hexagon pattern. I cut out a few flower shapes to scatter across my page. A little thread, washi tape and mist were all I used for embellishments.



I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut the title from this fun pink newsprint patterned paper. Vintage collector is a great, really fun stack. Pick it up next time you're at Michaels!


Another stack that I loved working with is Linen Closet (available at JoAnn):


I used the beautiful colors and foil accents to scrapbook Carson's baptism day:




I also used the foiled Cardstock Stack for my title, again on my Silhouette Cameo:



A few flowers, handcut leaves, twine, washi and a pair of wood veneer men were my embellishments.



Tomorrow I'll be sharing a fun technique for making flowers from one of DCWV's new textured paper stacks :). Have a great day and I'll see you then! Tessa

2 comments:

  1. love your vintage collector layout! these are beautiful :)
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh these layouts are stunning :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!