Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Hearts and Triangles - Fancy Pants Designs Sneak Peek

I'm up on the Fancy Pants Designs blog today :). My assignment - the trendy heart. I decided to take it a bit further and combine hearts and trendy triangles. Here's a little peek:



Find the rest of the layout at the blog here. And if you're looking for Valentines ideas, check out the card I made with a similar technique :).

Enjoy your day! Tessa

PS - Because this is now a daily question from so many friends and family...no baby yet. Three weeks until she's due. Follow me on instagram to see how her nursery is coming along :).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!