Friday, June 20, 2014

July 4th - The SRM Challenge

Oh, what a busy start to the summer! I am looking forward to some lazy summer days starting next week, as well as the 4th of July! Independence Day is my favorite holiday and I can't wait to celebrate. In fact, I am so anxious for July 4th that I scrapped an old photo for the current SRM Challenge:



The theme for June is summer, and lots of things fall under that umbrella - including the 4th of July! I used SRM's patriotic border stickers and several white stitches sticker from this set. I also used an extra large white number from this set and the July sticker from this set to make my title.

 

My base patterned paper is by Crate Paper (an oldie but goodie!) and the khaki striped patterned paper is DCWV from the Coral and Navy stack. The 4th of July flair is from A Flair for Buttons. I love that the set is red, white, blue and kraft.

 

If you'd like to link up your summer-themed project featuring SRM products, you still have lots of time! Find the original challenge post here and check out the reminder post (with more projects for inspiration, including this layout) here.

Thanks for stopping by today, and have a good one! Tessa

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!