Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Nursery Wall Art - Love My Tapes

Hello! Today I am sharing some new wall art for Adlyn's nursery on the Love My Tapes blog. It took me about five minutes to make and I absolutely love it!


First, start with a wooden letter. This one came pre-painted, but I distressed it a little bit. You could paint a plain letter to match your lace tape, or you could spray paint the entire piece after applying lace tape in whatever color you'd like.


Second, apply the tape to the letter with the trim pointing right. Third, apply another strip of tape with the trim pointing left, butting up the edges so that it looks like one piece of lace trim.


Last, use scissors to trim off the extra lace. Done! Easy-peasy and super cute. You can check out my post at Love My Tapes here. Thanks for stopping by today! Tessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!