Friday, June 6, 2014

Summer Sun - SRM Challenges

It's the first Friday of the month, which means there is a new challenge up at SRM Challenges! This month's theme is summer. I had some extra prints of a San Diego trip a couple summers ago that I've been meaning to scrapbook, and this challenge was the perfect opportunity.



I used two sticker sheets for this layout. The general summer sentiments from this one, and the beach/water-themed stickers from this one. I simply trimmed out my favorite sentiments and lined them up on rows of washi tape and stripes in the patterned paper.


The papers are from Dear Lizzy's Lucky line. I have hoarded this collection and it's about time I use some of it! It felt good to use some of that stockpiled paper :). The flower brads are Chickaniddy Crafts. The alpha stickers are Fancy Pants Designs.







I also finally got to use some washi tapes that hadn't made their way on anything yet. I love the dark navy and floral tape! It almost looks black here, but it's really a beautiful blue in person.



If you'd like to join in the challenge, you can check out the details here. Several other designers have projects up to inspire you, too, so be sure to stop by and take a look. If you were just there, thanks for clicking over to my blog. I hope you enjoyed the close-ups :).

Thanks for visiting! Tessa

4 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!