Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Christmas Catch-up - Holiday Party Selfie - The Studio Challenges


Hello! For day two of my Christmas Catch-up, I'm sharing a layout I created for a December challenge at The Studio Challenges. The assignment was to create a Christmas-themed page in non-traditional colors. I went with black, mint, aqua and red:


I used the Candy Cane Lane stack by DCWV. This stack is full of great holiday papers in black, white and red. Besides trimming strips of patterned paper, I also fussy-cut the red flowers from the stack.


The aqua and mint are washi tapes (as well as the black and white horizontal stripe).


To see more non-traditional color palettes that the design team came up with, visit The Studio Challenges here.



Thanks for coming by today. Tomorrow I'll be sharing a special project that I made as a guest designer for an awesome manufacturer. See you then! Tessa

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!