Sunday, January 18, 2015

Hello Love - The Studio Challenges

Hello! I am really struggling with Adlyn turning one this week. I've been pouring over the last year of photos just dumbfounded at how fast time has passed. To ease the panic I'm feeling of losing my baby girl to toddlerhood, I have been scrapping older photos that haven't made it to layouts yet:


This layout is based on the new challenge at The Studio - to use up what's on your desk. I don't actually have a desk since converting my craft room to Addie's nursery, so I guessed at what would be sitting on my work table if I had one - my January Scrapbook Circle kit and old photos, as well as some party crafting supplies (I am having so much fun DIY-ing her birthday party!).


I absolutely LOVE this kit full of Pink Paislee, Crate Paper, and more. I had a lot of fun pulling the kit pieces together and mixing them with this gold and white striped tissue paper that I am currently making tissue paper tassels from:


Here's the journaling if you'd like to know what my page is about:


You can join us at The Studio Challenges here. I think I need this challenge quarterly. It was so great to use some things I had been dying to use, but hadn't found the time for.


Thanks for stopping by today! Have a great week! Tessa

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout! Love the butterfly and the pinks with gold and the bits of the washi tape... So perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this layout!!!! So much detail from the different patterns of paper tucked in the loops of the title, the intricate detail of the butterfly wings, the gold foil paper, and washi tape!! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!