Monday, November 2, 2015

Love Today - Pink Paislee + Video

Hello, November! My first project share this month is on the Pink Paislee blog today. Using the Memorandum collection, I put together this layout, as well as a process video.

This is a personal blog. All editorial content and projects are intellectual property of Precocious Paper. I do receive financial compensation and products from American Crafts to develop certain blog posts, but all of the ideas and opinions are my own.


I loved bringing the collection's bright colors together. You know my favorite color palette is red, yellow and aqua, so I had a lot of fun making this.


You can see the video on my YouTube channel here.


On a side note, if you'd like to follow along with my Attitude of Gratitude project this year, I'm using mainly Instagram to document my daily thoughts and you can find me on IG here. I love this format because it combines pictures and words, which is great for my Grateful Memorydex Spinner.


I'll share how my family is contributing to the spinner soon, and I'll follow up with a video of the completed project in December. I'm going to be posting weekly round-ups of my photos and thoughts here on the blog. I'll be sharing as I go on Facebook, too.

Do you love November as much as I do? Thanks for stopping by today! Tessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!