Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Exciting News! - We R Memory Keepers

Hello, hello! I've been keeping a little secret, but the word is out!



I was incredibly honored by the invitation and accepted right away. Are you familiar with WRMK? They are part of the American Crafts family and I would call them the "tool" people. There are dozens of innovative products with the WRMK label (like Crop-o-dile and Cinch), as well as great paper and embellishment lines. I am most excited about the home decor and party possibilities. My head is spinning with ideas!

Thank you to We R Memory Keepers for the opportunity, and stay tuned, friends! I'm working on my first home decor project for Addie's room at the moment and it is SO cute! You're going to love the concept and be able to adapt it to any room of your house.

Check out the announcement post at the WRMK blog here. Did you notice who I get to design with? I'm feeling pretty lucky :). That post will link you up to all those lovely ladies.

Thanks for stopping by today! Tessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!